- An overview of current Member States (MSs) experiences related to duplicate management, indicating examples of good practice
- Promote the importance of duplicate detection and emphasize key points of the process
- Summarise the applicable EU guidance documents related to the duplicate detection process
- Serve as a starting point for the development of a learning tool on duplicate detection pro-cesses specifically aimed at MSs’ institutions.
The target audience is primarily pharmacovigilance staff working at National Competent Authorities.
What does this best practice guide cover?
Best Practice Guide document split into five sections:
2. The duplicate detection process
20 page pdf.
Click here to access Duplicate Detection Best Practice Guide.
What does this e-learning module cover?
1. Duplicate detection introduction
E-learning: 20 – 30 minutes completion time.
Click here to access duplicate detection e-learning.