This short e-learning module summarises certain key aspects to consider when undertaking a PSUR assessment.
After completing this module learners will be able to:
- Understand the main objective of PSUR assessment
- Recognise the approaches in the evaluation of a PSUR
- Recognise and overcome the challenges that some key aspects of PSUR assessment present
What does this e-learning cover?
2. PSUR assessment objective
3. Preparing for the assessment
4. Considerations in PSUR assessment Part 1
5. The need for different approaches
6. Considerations in PSUR assessment Part 2
7. Preparation of questions and PSUR outcomes
The target audience is primarily pharmacovigilance assessors working at National Competent Authorities.
10 minutes completion time.
Click here to access this e-learning module.